- Self introduction. , It mainly talks about what we have done and what we are good at
- Watch your project do Spring More , Ask me Spring Relevant stuff , IoC What is the concept ?
- Bean What is the default scope of action for ? Other areas of action ?
- What's the concept of index and what's the use ? MySQL What are the main cable bows | structure ? Hash cable bow and B+ Tree index comparison ?
- How do I write with threads , Can you use some threading framework ? ( No framework ) Java The concept of thread pools ? Where is the thread pool
- some ? What type of thread pool does the thread pool factory have , And thread pool parameters ?
- ConcurrentHashMap Let me talk about it. ?
- Java GC Mechanism ? GC Roots What are they? ?
- Java bin What tools have been used under the package ?
- Algorithm problem : Red and blue balls , in total N individual ,N>2, Permutation and combination , continuity 3 The same color is illegal , Find the number of legal permutations
- Self introduction.
- Project inquiry : Asked about the earliest project on the resume , project QPS ? Data source and transmission form ?
- To launch a HTTP Process of request ? Just mentioned DNS , DNS What transport layer protocol is used ? Why do you use TCP agreement ?
- ( I said, actually, I don't know what protocol is used ) He said what protocol would be more appropriate for you to design ? ( Think about it , say
- Think UDP More appropriate , It is light and does not occupy server bandwidth , Checked the TCP and UDP There are , Used in different situations )
- TCP Three handshakes and four waves of the agreement ?
- Sync IO And asynchronous IO The difference between ?
- Operating system blablabla? ( meng ) Forget it , Just ask you , select and epoll ?
- How threads synchronize ?
- MySQL To what extent ? binLog Do you know? ?
- Describe the process of stacking ? Time complexity of reactor building ? Top of the heap K Maximum time complexity ?
- Self introduction. .
- ConcurrentHashMap stay Java7 and Java8 The difference between ? Why? Java8 Concurrency is more efficient ? When to use
- HashMap , What's the use of ConcurrentHashMap ?
- What's the mechanism of locking ?
- ThreadLocal ? Application scenarios ?
- Web What is the container for ? Your project involves SSM frame , A request to Tomcat Container , How to get to SSM Go to the code ?
- Do you know network protocol ?
- Project introduction I What do you do next ? Tell me what you learned ?
- How do you study ?
- What is the biggest difficulty that the university has encountered so far ? How to overcome ? Is there pressure when there are too many things ?
- Future planning ?
- There are offer Do you ?
- Design a system : To facilitate a transaction , There are many kinds of goods , There are buyers and sellers , Facilitate a transaction in which the buyer's price is greater than or equal to the selling price .
I received it in three working days offer, The headline interview experience is still great , In this headline interview, it seems that every technology asked me about the algorithm , Then there is middleware 、MySQL、Redis、Kafka、 Network, etc. .
- The first is the algorithm
About the algorithm , I think the best thing is to brush the questions , Dead brush , Do more exercises , Add your own understanding , It's still easier to win .
and , I seem to be 《 Algorithm brush question LeetCode Chinese version 》、《 The fun of algorithms 》 I've probably gone through it all , Especially this one
《 Algorithm brush question LeetCode Chinese version 》 All in all 15 Chapters ： Programming skills 、 The linear table 、 character string 、 Stacks and queues 、 Trees 、 Sort 、 lookup 、 Violence enumeration 、 Breadth first search 、 Depth-first search 、 Divide and conquer method 、 The law of greed 、 Dynamic programming 、 chart 、 Details of the implementation of the problem
《 The fun of algorithms 》 share 23 Chapters ：
- The second is Redis、MySQL、kafka（ Let's see what review notes I have ）
It's basically the analysis of the real interview questions 、 Notes and learning outline , I think that's all I need for review （ individual opinion ）
- The third is the network （ Show you a copy I got before 《JAVA Organize the core knowledge 》 Include 30 Chapter classification , This book 283 page JAVA The arrangement of core knowledge is still very good , One time summary 30 A big knowledge point to share ）
本文为[SDK integrated development]所创，转载请带上原文链接，感谢