Dealing with a large number of documents , Sometimes you have to change the file extension ？ If it is , You have to encounter a warning , Whenever you change the file extension ,macOS Will throw the warning . stay Mac There are two simple ways to get rid of it , Let's have a look ！
1. By going to the application → Utilities → adopt Finder or Launcher To start the terminal .
2. Copy and paste the following command , Then press Enter.
defaults write com.apple.finder FXEnableExtensionChangeWarning -bool false
3. Next , Enter this command killall Finder. It will restart with the appropriate new settings “ Visit da da ”. Be careful ： To re enable the file extension change warning , Please copy and paste the following command in the terminal ,defaults write com.apple.finder FXEnableExtensionChangeWarning -bool true Then follow the steps above .
1. stay Mac Start the “ Visit da da ”.
2. Navigate to the top menu bar , And then choose “ Visit da da ” → preferences .
3. stay “ Preferences ” The palette , choice “ senior ” tab .
4. Deselect “ Show warning before changing extension ”.
After changing the file extension , You will no longer see warnings . To enable warnings , Just repeat the above steps and recheck the option .