author ： Wang Dawei
My first book finally came out , The title is called. 《ECharts Data visualization ： introduction 、 Actual combat and advanced 》, Currently in Dangdang 、 Jingdong has been on the shelves , You can buy ！
What is? ECharts
ECharts, by Enterprise Charts Abbreviation , It's a business class data chart . As an open source data visualization tool of Baidu , Then the world famous open source community Apache The foundation announced “ Baidu open source ECharts The project is fully approved to enter Apache The incubator ”,ECharts At present, it is widely used in PC On most browsers on the mobile and mobile end . Since I was born ,ECharts Has been helping a large number of developers quickly achieve visualization requirements .
The reason for writing
When I was there 2018 In the last ten days of this year, when I was practicing in Ping An finance one account link , Because you need to make product demonstrations, you need , Come into contact with ECharts Make visualizations , In the production of this product , Gradually find ECharts The charm of , Look it up on one side ECharts In the process of making official documents and products , Find out ECharts There are few tutorials on the official website , Not comprehensive , If you need to learn in depth , You need to check various configuration item documents , Or learn from official cases and visual cases uploaded by users , I've learned a lot about data visualization , for example HTML、CSS、JS Beginners , There are some difficulties in learning directly from official documents , I'm afraid that in the process of self-study, I'm afraid that the enthusiasm for learning will be wiped out . So for those who are interested in learning data visualization, we can start from scratch 、 Advanced 、 Practical learning path , The book was written .
The writing process
2019 year 6 Menstruation my good friend “Python Enthusiast community ” Liang Yong, founder of WeChat official account （ Brother Yong ） recommend , I got to know Yang Fuchuan, editor in chief of China Machine Press , Because it's the first time I've written a book , My processes and writing skills are blank , Under the guidance of Editor Li Yi's little sister , In my friend Zhou Wei 、 With the help of Zhao Liang , Successfully completed the writing and publishing of this book .
The main features of this book are
This book is the first one on the market ECharts Related practical books , For all kinds of people interested in Visualization , From the simple to the deep ECharts How to use it and how to use it . This book starts from scratch ECharts Use , From entry to advanced , From making individual visualizations to making Dashboard, From using ECharts Color theme to their own flexible collocation color display , Combined with the popular Python Programming language completes big data visualization , Using the strategy of combining the front and rear end to take you to create a data product demonstration demo, And introduce the popular text mining technology ECharts Visualizing the output of text mining , At the end of this book, the author's experience in learning to use ECharts Some thinking and experience summary in the process of visualization . This book adds a lot of code comments and explanations , Even Xiao Bai , It won't be too difficult to study .
This book is for
This book is a book with ECharts A practical book , Suitable reading objects are mainly divided into the following categories ：
- Computer science and technology 、 statistical 、 mathematics 、 big data 、 Artificial intelligence 、 Teachers and students majoring in data science
- Visualization of data 、 The front-end development 、 Data analysis mining interested beginners
- Data visualization 、 Front end development and data analysis mining practitioners
- To do data related products and development staff
How to read this book
This book consists of 12 Chapter , There are four parts , The main contents are as follows .
The first part （ The first 1~4 Chapter ） For the basic part , This paper mainly introduces ECharts The background and basics of , And the use of ECharts Making simple visualizations .
- The first 1 Zhang first introduces ECharts What is it? ,ECharts The history of development ,ECharts Characteristics of ,ECharts Compared with similar products , The key is ECharts All kinds of excellent features of content .
- The first 2 It is easier to introduce ECharts Installation mode , Selection and recommendation of development tools , Finish the first one ECharts Work and understanding ECharts The content of official documents and the role of each part . The point is to ECharts The construction of development environment is completed , So that we can continue to learn the following chapters .
- The first 3 Chapter introduction ECharts Common components of , These components include titles 、 Prompt box 、 The toolbar 、 legend 、 time axis 、 Data area scaling 、 grid 、 Axis 、 Data series 、 Global font styles, etc . By learning these ECharts Common components of , The key components of a visual work can be learned , To lay a solid foundation for the further study of visualization . The so-called sharpening a knife does not miss the woodcutter , Before charting data visualization , It's necessary to learn first ECharts Data visualization related components and content .
- The first 4 Chapter introduction ECharts Various visualizations of , Through the study of this chapter , We can operate and practice all kinds of visualizations we need , Lay a solid foundation for the complex visualization map after .
The second part （ The first 5~6 Chapter ） For the advanced chapter , This paper mainly introduces ECharts Color theme , And making complex dynamic visualizations .
- The first 5 Chapter introduction ECharts The color of the theme , Teach people to use these color themes , And learn how to use the tools to match the colors you need , To achieve the color display effect you need .
- The first 6 Chapter introduction ECharts One of the advantages of Visualization , That is, complex dynamic visualization with time axis .
The third part （ The first 7~10 Chapter ） For application , Introduce use ECharts Make Dashboard, Use ECharts Developing data products demo, And use Python take ECharts Combined with big data visualization .
- The first 7 This chapter introduces how to make different scenes Dashboard, Try to present the charm of data in the way of multi graph combination .
- The first 8 This chapter introduces how to make Python and ECharts combination , Complete big data visualization .
- The first 9 The chapter introduces the requirements from the product 、 The product design 、 Front and back development 、 The four aspects of visualization show the whole process of visual product building , Help readers master the development of simple visual products demo The ability of .
- The first 10 Chapter introduction ECharts The application of visualization in text mining .
The fourth part （ The first 11~12 Chapter ） In order to improve , Introduce some ECharts Advanced use of Visualization , And share the author's experience and thinking in the process of making visualization .
- The first 11 Chapter introduces some of ECharts Advanced usage , So as to better complete the visual interaction design , Make visualization more colorful . The content includes using rich text tags 、 Asynchronous loading of data 、 Responsive adaptive 、 Event and behavior and 3D Visualization .
- The first 12 In this chapter, the author introduces some experience of visualization , This includes how to select the visualization type 、 Visual color matching needs to pay attention to the point and the pursuit of cool visual effect of the right or wrong .
Here's the part of the book that takes you to make your hands on ECharts visualization ：
Make a dashboard for task completion rate ：
with logo Is it more visual ？
ECharts You can also make big screen kanban ！
Take you to do a front and back end of the stock search products demo Well ~
Show the result of text mining through relation network graph , Identify key areas and keywords in policy documents .
Thank you for recommending this book （ In no particular order ）：
ECharts Very powerful , It also means that it has a huge number of configurable items . For beginners , This book is a very suitable practical course . It can help readers get started quickly ECharts And achieve various effects ; For advanced developers , This book also provides some ECharts Use skills , It can help readers to improve their practical ability of self visualization .
—— Envy ,Apache ECharts (incubating) Committer & PPMC member
Dawei's works always have clear ideas 、 Easy to understand , The same is true of this book , It starts from scratch , Introduce from the simple to the deep ECharts All aspects of data visualization , Very thorough , Recommend data to fans of visualization .
—— Cui Qingcai , Microsoft （ China ） The engineer ,《Python3 Web crawler development practice 》 author
ECharts The chart is very nice , But the cost of learning is a little higher , In addition to the official website , It's hard to find a more accessible learning material , Dawei's book can make up for this .
—— Zhang Junhong , Bestsellers 《 contrast Excel, Easy to learn Python Data analysis 》 author
This book focuses on ECharts The grammar and various diagrams and Dashboard The draw . It is recommended that career data analysts study this book well , It must be of great benefit to our work ！
—— Zhang jie ,Excel Chart plugin “EasyShu“ Co developers ,《Python The beauty of data visualization 》《R The beauty of language data visualization 》 author
This book is rare ECharts Practical works , From installation to use , From the design optimization of different scenarios to the construction and deployment of products , They are demonstrated with examples , Detailed and easy to understand .
—— Zhang Haobin ,《 Xiaobai studies data mining and machine learning 》《IBM SPSS Modeler 18.0 Authoritative guide to data mining 》 author