It's quite touching to see this problem . A few years ago , I was a junior last semester , A failed , Want to switch to technology . I was right then Java Just got to know these English words . I bought one myself Java From entry to mastery . I thought I could finish soon , Not CS major .
Now I want to say that all series from entry to mastery are rubbish , Over the past year , I watch video every day , Knock code at night until early morning , I am a very stubborn person , I don't think anthropology can't do anything in the world , So I pay the same time to study as senior three . The beginning of learning Java SE, Look at the console and print out the first line Hello world The joy of , Learn to print the two-dimensional array algorithm diamond panic , Then go to the back to learn Java Swing It's interesting , Then I will develop a few games myself .
It's hard and tired , All in all, it's lonely , I moved from school to a community outside , Do what you like every day , Until 2018 year 1 month 3 Number , Formal entry . Is the back-end principal of a start-up . Received altogether 4 individual offer. Cast 10 A number of .
These are some of the books I read back then ：
The beginning of the study was very blind , I don't know how to learn , If you find something interesting, study it , In the end, there was no systematic learning , And wasted a lot of time .
Now I think if you want to learn Java Technology can be taught for a period of time , See if it's right for you , But insist on , Because since I chose IT, We should form the habit of lifelong learning .
Here is what I think of you as a Junior Java The technology that an engineer should master .
1.Java SE part Elementary Grammar , object-oriented , abnormal ,IO flow , Multithreading ,Java Swing,JDBC, Generic , annotation , Reflection, etc .
2. Database part , The basis of sql sentence ,sql Statement tuning , Indexes , Database engine , stored procedure , trigger , Affairs, etc. .
3. The front end , HTML5 CSS3 JS( and Java As complex as , Just use it ), HTML DOM Jquery BootStrap etc. .
4. Java EE part ,Tomcat and Nginx Server setup , The configuration file ,Servlet,JSP,Filter,Listener,http agreement ,MVC etc. .
5. Frame part , Each frame can be divided into two parts , Learning how to use SSM perhaps SSH frame , How to build , How to integrate . Why framework is used in development ,Rest What is it ？Spring Why does it last , How to realize the bottom layer, etc .
6.23 Design patterns , Master common , For example, multiple implementations of singleton pattern , The chain of responsibility model , Factory mode , Decorator mode, etc , Learn about common scenes .
7. Basic algorithms and data structures , Eight sorting algorithms , Search algorithm .( The interview will ask )
8. ( Don't make hard demands ) Skillfully use maven And so on ,git Version control tools , Familiar with common use linux command ,log4j,dubug,junit unit testing , Log printing tools ,Redis etc. NoSql.
9, And the most important one , treat Java Always be passionate ！
I hope you can study hard , Then find a job that you are satisfied with . You and I encourage
Let's talk about my study Java The use of a few websites :
How2J Of Java course （ There are complete processes and chapters , Most of all, it's free ）
Build software better, together（ Can look at other people's source code ）
SegmentFault（ If you have any questions, you can ask them ）
Stack Overflow - Where Developers Learn, Share, & Build Careers（ Many of your questions can be answered above ）
CSDN- major IT Technology community （ There are many books , Software resources ）