Study Java And other technologies have a lot of resources , But we need to extract the essence and discard the dross. , Choose the best , Best for us , At the same time, we should go from shallow to deep , It's easy before it's difficult . Based on such a standard , I'm here to offer you a copy Java List of learning resources for .
One ：Java Introductory learning resources
Here are several technology learning websites recommended , Basically video learning resources .
1. For class network Moocnet is a better programmer learning website . It mainly provides video learning resources , Mainly for getting started , Of course, there are some advanced contents , But they usually charge .
2. Geek college Geek Academy was my first website for video learning , At that time, I was mainly recommended by my roommates , After reading some, I found that it was really good . But compared with mooc.com , Geek academy may be a little less .
3. w3cSchool I don't think you know that , One of the most suitable learning websites for beginners , There are many learning resources , But it's only for beginners , You can read a language or technology in a day , About how to use it .
4. China MOOC I used to think this was like mooc.com , Later, it was found that this website is mainly for educational resources , It's more like having a class at school , Many of the resources are provided by College Teachers , So if you want to learn some basic computer theory, you can take a look at this website .
5. Netease cloud classroom & Tencent classroom We all know about these two websites , But they don't do it IT Learning resources , Relatively speaking, there will be less learning resources in this area .
Two ：Java Engineer's list
I'll highlight some good books here , I recommend it to you .
《 computer network ： The top-down 》 This book goes from the application layer to the physical layer , It's easier to learn this way .
《 Graphic algorithm 》《 AHA algorithm 》
These two books are very suitable for beginners of learning algorithms , The former mainly covers most of the commonly used algorithms in the form of diagrams , Include dp, Greed and so on , Can be used as an introduction book , The latter has implemented many common algorithms , Include search , chart , Tree and other advanced common algorithms .
《 The finger of the sword offer》 This book is highly recommended , After all, it's the book that interview questions often refer to , Of course, it's better to have the basic foreshadowing , Maybe more , This book is usually chewed up before an interview . If you want to see Java Version code , You can come to my Github Check in the warehouse .
《Java Programming idea 》 This book is also known as Java God book exists , But it's not friendly to novices , It's suitable for some foundations , Of course, we should choose to look at . I probably only saw 1/3
《Java Core technologies volume one 》 This book is more suitable for introduction , Of course , It's very difficult to finish this kind of thick book , But it's simpler than the one above
《 In depth understanding of JVM virtual machine 》 This book is Java The books that developers have to read , quite a lot jvm All the articles in this book are extracted from the contents of .JVM yes Java virtual machine , Given Java Program life , So take a good look , I've seen it myself three times .
《Java Art of concurrent programming 》 This book is written by domestic authors Java Concurrent books , It's easier to understand than the one above , Suitable as an introduction to concurrent programming , Of course , Before learning the principle of concurrency , Or first? Java The multithreading of .
《 thorough JavaWeb Technology insider 》 This book is Java Web It's the culmination of , It covers most of Java Web Knowledge points of development , But obviously a book can't finish all the details , But as a Java Web It's good to read the introduction or advanced books of .
《Redis Design and implementation 》 The book gives a full and complete explanation of Redis Internal operation mechanism of , Yes Redis Most of the single machine functions and all the multi machine functions are introduced . Put the book Redis The basic principles are clear , Include data structure , Persistence , Cluster, etc , You should have a look at .
《 Technical framework of large website 》 This Taobao technical guide is very worthy of praise , It can be said that the modern architecture of large-scale websites is a simple summary , It covers all aspects , Mainly about concept , It's very suitable for students who have not been exposed to the architecture . After reading it, you will feel that the back-end technology is so extensive and profound .
《 Distributed .........
本文为[Irving the procedural ape]所创，转载请带上原文链接，感谢