Want to make APP Same thing as WeChat , Can run small programs smoothly ？ | Experience will send you to Xinjiang 、 Huawei 、 Cherry keyboard ！>>>
- mysql The data structure of the index , The principle of Suzuki
- InnoDB and myiasm The difference between , And common mysql Optimization plan
- sql Query optimization
- say something Mysql Of sql Optimize
- mysql The index of ,b+ Whether the tree index supports range query , Failure of Federated indexes
- Those databases are used in the development ？ answer mysql, What are the storage engines ？ Then I asked me about pessimistic lock and optimistic lock 、 The principle of distributed cluster implementation .
- Database indexing principle
- mysql Indexes B+ Tree principle
- mysql How the index is implemented ？b+ What are the characteristics of trees ？ Where is the real data ？ When to index ？ Explain the leftmost matching principle ？ Now a table has three columns a b c, Composite index (a,b,c) When querying where a like ? and b=? and c=? Can you use this composite index ？ Why?
- explain Have you seen the implementation plan ？ among type What values do fields have ？ What do they stand for ？ 26. What do you have sql Tuning experience ？
- How to divide database and table ？ How to solve the problem of data migration ？
- Database index , Multi level index
- What are the isolation levels of database transactions ？Mysql Default isolation level ？ What are the different levels of isolation achieved through ？mysql Of explain Have you ever used it ？ Let's talk about the slow query of database ？ Let's talk about the pessimistic and optimistic locks of the database , When is it appropriate to use optimistic lock ？ When to use pessimism lock ？
- Talk about it. MySQL Two common storage engines , Applicable scenario ------MyISAM and InnoDB Comparison of
- Talk about your understanding of database index
- How to ensure the consistency of cache and database double write
- mysql Database default storage engine , What are the advantages MySQL Transaction isolation level for , What problems should be solved separately . Talking about transaction characteristics （ACID）？
- MySQL What locks are there ？ Explain it. ACID What are they Innodb The implementation of index in B+ Trees
- AUTO_INCREMENT principle （ Look at concurrency ） What are the indexes of the database ？ Why use B+ Trees to index ？ What's the difference between a composite index and several individual indexes ？ Database large table query optimization understand ？MVCC Mechanism understanding ？MVCC What's wrong with the mechanism ？ How to solve this problem ？mysql Have you ever done slow sentence tuning ？ Tell me how you did it
- Let's talk about database optimization ？
- Do you know the back watch ？
- The realization principle of index ？B Trees and B+ The difference between trees ？
- Let's talk about index structure , Why use B+ Trees ？
- mysql Isolation level , What's the difference? ？ Several types of indexes ？ Storage structure of index ？ Use B+ The benefits of trees ？ The index value has changed , How the structure of the tree changes ？
- The difference between primary key index and secondary index What data does the primary key index store Why do primary keys use auto_increment How to generate a unique primary key A:UUID UUID The shortcomings of mysql How to implement persistence in transactions
- Mysql Transaction isolation level 、 lock 、 The data structure of the index 、 Clustered index and non clustered index 、 Left most matching principle 、 Query optimization （explain Wait for the order ） common problem Mysql(innondb The same below ) What are the transaction isolation levels ？ What locks will be added to different transaction isolation levels ？ mysql The row lock 、 Table locks 、 Clearance lock 、 What do intention locks do respectively ？ What is the left most match ？ How to optimize slow query ？ mysql Why index is used b+ tree instead of b tree、 Red and black trees How to select sub table key for sub database and sub table In the case of sub database and sub table , How to do sorting when querying ？
- Database tuning ideas .
- What kind of optimization or optimization ideas have you done ？ Do you understand the index of the database ？ Let's talk about the principle of indexing ？ Clustered index and nonclustered index understand ？ understand mysql Is it back to your watch ？ mysql Implementation of distributed lock, understand ？ Is there any other better way ？ Say something about the business ？ What do you know about business ？ Talk about optimistic lock and pessimistic lock of database ？
- Database transactions ？ Database concurrency strategy ？
- introduce mysql The return table and overlay index of ？ The back table is simply the database according to the index （ Non primary key ） After finding the row of the specified record , You also need to retrieve data from the database again according to the primary key . If an index contains ( Or cover ) The value of all the fields that need to be queried , be called ‘ Overlay index ’. That is, you only need to scan the index without returning the table .
- mysql Index understand , Why index ; What are the indexes ; What happens if there's no primary key ; The difference between clustered index and non clustered index ;myisam and innodb Which keeps the total number of records in the table , Why? ; Why use a federated index ;bc Will go abc Union index ; mysql What are the locks , The principle of intentional lock ; mysql Isolation level , Which problems have been solved respectively , Dirty reading 、 It can't be read repeatedly 、 What does unreal reading mean , How repeatable reading is achieved ; mysql How the master-slave node ensures the data consistency ;
- The difference between clustered index and non local index . mysql Storage engine for . innodb and myisam The difference between Why? myisam Support transactions ,innodb How are transactions supported , Why? myisam Do not use and innodb To solve the same problem , Why is it slow when there is a large amount of data sql？ slow sql How to solve . how sql Optimize . How to do sub database and sub table ？ How to separate database and table? The data between different databases and tables is not repeated .
- MySQL As compared with snowflake algorithm, global uniqueness id In addition to performance problems , What is the ？
- mysql The difference between the two storage engines 2. If there are a lot of additions and deletions , So which storage engine should you choose , Why? ？
- hash and B+ The difference between trees ？ What scenarios are they applied to ？ Which is better ？
- Why? MyISAM Good query performance ？ Talking about transaction characteristics （ACID）？ m.........
本文为[Irving the procedural ape]所创，转载请带上原文链接，感谢